Non-destructive testing (NDT) is the process of inspecting, testing, or evaluating materials, components or assemblies for discontinuities or differences in characteristics without destroying the serviceability of the part or system. In other words, when the inspection or test is completed, the part can still be used.
PERGAM is your competent partner for state-of-the-art equipment of all different kind of NDT methods. Our focus is on:
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT),
- Electromagnetic Testing / Eddy Current (ET),
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT),
- Thermal / Infrared Thermography (IT),
- Visual and Optical Testing (VT),
- Radiographic Testing (RT) and
- Acoustic Inspection.
We represent all major international NDT brands such as Olympus (US), GUL (UK), Silverwing (UK), Zetec (US), Eddyfi (Canada), Prüftechnik (Germany), VMI (US), Gilardoni (Italy), etc.